Want to be the first to hear about our 2020 summit?
Sign up now to receive information about our latest events.
Our unique one-day agenda features 20+ speakers and a unique CPD accredited programme with on-stage interviews; panel discussions; interactive polling and a choice of deep-dive stream sessions. Attendees leave inspired to make a difference in their own organisation.
Nowhere else will you gain the insight, access to a more senior network of peers and authoritative content to equip you with the actionable insight, inspiration and networking to help you move forward, at speed.
2019 speakers included:
- Felizitas Lichtenberg, Global Diversity & Inclusion Manager, Vodafone
- John Athanasiou, Director Of People, HarperCollins
- Andy Briggs, Government Champion for Age Grand Challenge and Business Champion for Older Workers Outgoing CEO, Aviva UK Insurance
- Paula Stannett, Chief People Officer, Heathrow
- Adrian Love, Recruitment Director (UK&I), Accenture
Topics explored included:
- Redesigning roles to attract more diverse talent
- Building a strong employer brand through purpose and transparency around your benefits
- Carrying out and acting on a recruitment audit
- Providing opportunities to the broadest possible talent pool to foster social mobility
- Attracting disabled candidates and offering an inclusive recruitment experience
- A holistic approach to increasing gender diversity in early careers roles
- Steps to designing a successful returnship programme
- How technology is shaping inclusive recruitment practices
- Recruiting older workers and the benefits of a multi-generational workplace
Interested in speaking at our 2020 summit?
If you are an in-house d&i leader and would like to be considered as a speaker at our 2020 conference, please email Mark Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of what you could share.
Other organisations looking to take part can do so through sponsoring the summit, click here for details.