The 3rd annual d&i Leaders Inclusive Recruitment Seminar took place on 5 December, with 14 inspiring speakers and 350+ attendees.
You can now purchase access to the live event recordings and watch on demand.
With 3hrs 50mins worth of presentations and audience Q&A sessions, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
d&i Leaders Club
In-house D&I, HR, talent and recruitment related professionals, are invited to join the
d&i Leaders Club – a network of 15,000+ people!
Membership is free and will give you a 5% discount off your online seminar place and a whole host of other networking and educational opportunities.
Our 2023 expert speakers included
Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, EMEA
Warner Bros. Discovery
Head Of Recruitment
Head of Social Impact
Head of Diversity & Inclusion & Engagement
Direct Line Group
SVP of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, CSR & Sustainability
Group Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Program Manager - Global Military Affairs
EMEA Head of Careers & Skills for Advancing Black Pathways
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Resourcing Director
Head of Campus Recruitment, Programs & Talent Attraction, EMEA
Bank of America
Topics explored at the 2023 seminar included
- Making inclusivity a core part of your recruitment practices
- Changing the mindset of hiring managers
- Advancing career opportunities for Black talent through an inclusive recruitment process
- Redesigning job requirements and making the interview process fairer
- Improving socio-economic inclusion in the workplace through skills based recruitment
- Creating a toolkit for hiring managers for competency based interviews
- How early in careers partnerships can help create an inclusive, more diverse workforce
- Creating a diversity recruitment strategy that improved gender balance at senior levels
- Helping ex-offenders and refugees to get back into work
- Delivering inclusive and accessible recruitment campaigns that increase the proportion of disabled hires
- Establishing an ex-military recruitment programme and benefits for workplace inclusivity
- Increasing recruitment of neurodiverse graduates
What previous attendees said...
“Thought provoking day with lots of interesting topics”
“Extremely informative and very real”
“Informative and thought provoking”
“Engaging and enlightening”
“Incredibly informative and provided much food for thought”
“Insightful day spent with experts who shared real, hands on examples and advice”
“Informative with lots of thought provoking takeaways”
“Thought provoking and insightful summit”