The 2nd annual d&i Leaders Inclusive Recruitment Seminar will again bring together diversity, inclusion, HR, talent professionals, looking to attract diverse talent, remove bias and build a more inclusive recruitment process.
With 10+ speakers and a unique online CPD accredited programme featuring one-to-one interviews; case studies; panel discussions; Q&A sessions and online networking tables, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Cannot attend live all day? All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you, wherever you are based!
Book your place now to save £20 – Group discounts available
d&i Leaders Club
In-house D&I, HR, talent and recruitment related professionals, are invited to join the
d&i Leaders Club – a network of 10,000+ people!
Membership is free and will give you a 5% discount off your online seminar place and a whole host of other networking and educational opportunities.
Our 2022 expert speakers include
Founder & CEO
Inclusive Hiring Lead, UK & Global Functions
The Body Shop
Head of Talent Engagement Europe
Head of Resourcing
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Education & Skills Director
Head of Culture
Employment & Skills Director
Business in the Community
UK Recruitment Diversity Lead
Senior Program Manager, Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Topics being explored at the 2022 online seminar include
- How transparent and inclusive recruitment policies can help ensure you are the employer of choice
- How upskilling initiative’s are increasing ethnic diversity recruitment in digital and data roles
- Understanding how aspects of the recruitment process impact disabled candidates
- Overcoming location challenges to fill demand and delivering ambitious diversity targets
- Embedding your gender diversity recruitment strategy and increasing the proportion of women hires
- Attracting young, unpaid carers into work
- Working with partners to ensure your workforce reflects the communities you serve
- Adopting new approaches to recruitment for ex-offenders
- Where hiring is based on trust, rather than experience
- Supporting and empowering hire managers with the ‘open hiring’ recruiting method
- Auditing your recruitment processes to support inclusive hiring
- Attracting minority ethnic talent and offering an inclusive recruitment experience
- Engaging employee networks in the recruitment process to call out bias and increase inclusivity
Past inclusive recruitment seminar attendees include
What previous attendees said...
“Thought provoking day with lots of interesting topics”
“Extremely informative and very real”
“Informative and thought provoking”
“Engaging and enlightening”
“Incredibly informative and provided much food for thought”
“Insightful day spent with experts who shared real, hands on examples and advice”
“Informative with lots of thought provoking takeaways”
“Thought provoking and insightful summit”