Welcome to the d&i Leaders Race at Work Summit 2020
The d&i Leaders Race at Work Summit 2020 will bring together 100+ diversity, inclusion and HR professionals, committed to tackling racial inequality in the workplace.
Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter: One Year On 2019 report highlighted progress being made, but shows there is still much to do, it found that:
- 84 per cent of employers have a senior Race Champion. However, only 41 per cent of employers have targets to increase the racial diversity of their boards and executive teams
- 63 per cent of employers monitor data on pay and ethnicity. However, only 31 per cent of employers publish their ethnicity pay gap
- 97 per cent of employers have a clear zero-tolerance policy on racial harassment and bullying. However only 45 per cent of employers have commissioned a review into bullying and harassment in the workplace
- 50 per cent of employers ensure that performance objectives of their board and senior team include action on race. However, only 21 per cent of managers have a diversity performance objective to facilitate the development and progression of ethnic minority talent in their teams
- 80 per cent of board members and executives are engaged in reverse/two-way mentoring. 53 per cent of board members or senior teams sponsor talented ethnic minority employees
d&i Leaders is committed to helping make racial inequality in the workplace a thing of the past.
Employers need to tackle the barriers that BAME people face in their careers – specifically, the disparities in pay and progression compared with their white colleagues.
With 20+ speakers and a unique one-day CPD accredited programme featuring on-stage interviews; panel discussions; interactive polling and a choice of deep-dive stream sessions, we are sure you will leave inspired to address racial inequality in your own organisation.
d&i Leaders is proud to be supporting the Aleto Foundation, who recognise that for our country’s leaders to reflect the population at large and to take advantage of the widest range of views and experiences, we need to tackle the challenge of helping young men and women from less-privileged backgrounds to rise to the top. d&i Leaders will be donating £2 for every delegate place sold at our Race at Work Summit 2020.
Why not make the most of your time out of the office and attend our d&i Leaders Women at Work Summit, taking place the day after at the same venue. Two day tickets can be shared with a colleague – view agenda.
We look forward to welcoming you in London this May.
Founder, d&i Leaders
d&i Leaders Club – Apply now and save 5% off your summit place!
The d&i Leaders Club is a global community of senior in-house diversity, inclusion and HR professionals, looking to collaborate, network and accelerate their workplace inclusion strategy. Community membership is free for in-house d&i and HR professionals. Members receive a 5% discount to attend our event, as well as exclusive invites to complimentary breakfast briefings, networking event and content – join now and save 5% off your conference place!