d&i Leaders is proud to be supporting Schools OUT UK, an education charity with a goal to make our schools and educational institutions safe spaces for our LGBT+ communities. d&i Leaders will be donating £2 for every delegate place sold at our LGBT+ at Work Conference 2020.
The over-arching aim of Schools OUT is to make our schools safe and inclusive for everyone. To do this we need:
- To provide both a formal and informal support network for all people who want to raise the issue of homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and heterosexism in education.
- To campaign on lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans issues as they affect education and those in education.
- To research, debate and stimulate curriculum development on LGBT issues.
- To work towards unison between teacher and lecturer unions and other professional stakeholders in education
- To promote equality, safety and visibility in education for LGBT people and all the protected characteristics
For further information, please visit: www.schools-out.org.uk