Times below are Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you!
08:45 Online networking
09:05 Chair’s welcome and opening remarks
09:10 What does pay gap reporting say about your business?
- What are the benefits of reporting and how do you leverage this?
- What is the social impact of not reporting?
- How pay gap reporting can form part of your wider ESG strategy
09:30 Pay Gap Reporting: Where are we post Covid-19 and what is the future for gender, ethnicity and other pay gap reporting?
- How are companies dealing with gender gap reporting post Covid-19 and what are the implications of pausing reporting?
- What lessons can be learnt and what are the challenges moving forward?
- What good practices are emerging from gender pay gap reporting that can be applied to other pay gap reporting?
- What are the challenges for ethnicity and other pay gap reporting?
09:50 Our approach to voluntarily reporting on ethnicity, disability and other pay gaps
- Why we voluntarily report pay gaps at PwC and how it fits with our inclusion and diversity strategy
- The measurable impact of transparent reporting
- Getting the basics right – The need for a targeted, data driven approach
- Going beyond the numbers – what we publish
- Senior level accountability and leadership
- Where we have seen the most impact and lessons learnt
10:05 Rethinking your long-term talent strategy to address pay gaps
- Steps to increase retention and progression into leadership roles
- Supporting line managers to address bias and the need for accountability
- Developing an effective sponsorship and mentoring programme
- The benefits of targeted and bespoke development programmes
10:25 Panel session with audience Q&A
- Why organisations should not wait for mandatory reporting to tackle equality at work
- The growing external pressures to report from investors, customers and other stakeholders
- Addressing discrimination head on and setting longer term, sustainable goals
10:55 Break and online networking
11:20 Chair’s welcome back
11:25 Having difficult conversations around gender, ethnicity and other pay gaps
- Getting the communication right
- Trust and disclosure
- Reporting and action planning
- The role of ERG’s
11:40 How pay gap reporting has helped drive our D&I strategy and our action plan to address the fundamental challenges to improve equality at work
12:00 Understanding your data and turning this into actionable intelligence
- How to collect data, and utilise the information to form actionable outcomes
- Analysis and interpretation of your data
- Monitoring data year on year