Welcome to the d&i Leaders LGBT+ at Work Online Conference 2022
The annual d&i Leaders LGBT+ at Work Online Conference brings together 200+ diversity, inclusion and HR related professionals, looking to create and maintain an LGBT+ inclusive workplace.
Recent Stonewall LGBT in Britain Reports* highlight the need for greater action, with results showing:
- More than a third of LGBT staff (35 per cent) have hidden that they are LGBT at work for fear of discrimination
- One in ten black, Asian and minority ethnic LGBT employees (10 per cent) have been physically attacked by customers or colleagues in the last year
- Nearly two in five bi people (38 per cent) aren’t out to anyone at work
- One in eight trans employees (12 per cent) have been physically attacked by a colleague or customer in the last year
- Half of trans people (51 per cent) have hidden their identity at work for fear of discrimination
Worryingly the highest proportion of LGBT+ people who hid their sexuality at work were aged 18-24, showing many organisations are failing their current and future workforce.
d&i Leaders believes statistics like these have no place in the modern workplace.
With 18 speakers and a unique online CPD accredited programme featuring one-to-one interviews; case studies; panel discussions; Q&A sessions and online networking tables, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Our 2022 online event features a host of new speakers from organisations including: Tesco; Whitbread; Macquarie Group; Metropolitan Police; Allianz and KFC.
d&i Leaders is proud to be supporting Schools OUT UK, an education charity with a goal to make our schools and educational institutions safe spaces for our LGBT+ communities. d&i Leaders will be donating £2 for every delegate place sold at our LGBT+ at Work Online Conference 2022.
We look forward to welcoming you online this February.
Founder, d&i Leaders
d&i Leaders Club – Apply now and save 5% off your conference place!
The d&i Leaders Club is a global community of senior in-house diversity, inclusion and HR professionals, looking to collaborate, network and accelerate their workplace inclusion strategy. Community membership is free for in-house d&i and HR professionals. Members receive a 5% discount to attend our event, as well as exclusive invites to complimentary breakfast briefings, networking event and content – join now and save 5% off your conference place!