The 6th annual d&i Leaders LGBT+ at Work Online Conference brings together 200+ DE&I, HR and talent professionals, along with employee network members, looking to attract, retain and nurture LGBT+ talent.
With 20+ speakers and a unique online CPD accredited programme featuring one-to-one interviews; case studies; Q&A panel sessions and online networking, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Cannot attend live all day? All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you, wherever you are based!
Book your place now! Group discounts available.
d&i Leaders Club
In-house D&I and HR related professionals, along with Employee Network Members, are invited to join the
d&i Leaders Club – a network of 15,000+ people!
Membership is free and will give you a 5% discount off your online conference place and a whole host of other networking and educational opportunities.
Our 2024 expert speakers include
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Professional
Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Diversity & Inclusion Leader
Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Professional, Deputy Co-Chair, Pride Network
Global Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Director
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager
Norton Rose Fulbright
Senior Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager
Siemens Financial Services
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Lead
NHS North East London Foundation Trust
Global Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Soho House & Co
Non-Executive Director & Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader
Founder & CEO
Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
CMI VP, Global Head of PDC, Predictive Analytics, Shopper & CMI Hive & Executive Sponsor of proUd, Unilever’s LGBTQI+ Community
Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, UK & Ireland
- Visible LGBT+ leadership and role models
- Inclusive LGBT+ leadership and activism at board level
- LGBT+ intersectionality and allyship
- Establishing the strategic focus of your LGBT+ employee network
- How can we create a safe, inclusive culture for LGBT+ employees
- Transitioning in the workplace and the role of allies
- Addressing sexual orientation pay gap reporting
- Using LGBTQ+ theory and representation to challenge assumptions at work
- How communication can help bridge gaps and embed LGBT+ inclusion
- Creating family friendly policies that support LGBT+ parents and children
- Understanding and supporting mental health and wellbeing for LGBT+ employees
- Intra-community allyship – what is it?
What our previous LGBT+ at Work conference attendees said...
“It made me uncomfortable in a good way!”
“Slick and very informative day”
“Disruptive, informative, thought provoking”
“The event was rich in content and very insightful”
“Excellent, thought provoking and inspiring”
“Good, informative conference”
“Brilliant! It has set the bar really high regarding the work we do on LGBT+ inclusion”
“There is nothing available like I have learned here! Brilliant”
“Energetic, informative and engaging”
“Really well organised, structured with some very insightful and moving speakers”
“Engaging, interesting and thought provoking”
“Very good and informative”
“Excellent. Extremely powerful speakers and thought provoking”
“Interesting, informative and helpful”
“First time in attendance and thoroughly enjoyed it”
“Thought provoking – thank you!”
“Very interesting and informative – really enjoyed the event”