Position at WorldFirst
We are looking for a forward-thinking consultant to make a step change to our diversity and inclusion programme. You will set the strategy and vision for D&I across the business and will help us to design the policies and processes that ensure that we can provide a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
- Develop the Diversity and Inclusion global strategy and vision, including a clear tangible roadmap of initiatives for implementation covering all aspects to the employee journey
- Management of multiple diversity & inclusion projects from initiation through to execution, promoting systemic and behavioural action and changes
- Working closely with the People team & Leadership Team to conduct a review to put diversity and inclusion at the core of all internal processes and policies
- Become a key advisor and partner to the Leadership Team, using expertise and research to influence and persuade, while aligning the diversity and inclusion strategy with business-critical objectives
- Define the key success metrics and help develop the reporting to ensure we are tracking our progress effectively and constantly evolving
- Become a visible diversity and inclusion champion, communicating regularly to the company through company updates, employee forums and focus groups
- Strengthen WorldFirst’s employer brand by promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives and programmes of work externally (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor) to develop our employer value proposition
- Identify opportunities to cultivate diversity forums within WorldFirst to connect employees and facilitate internal networking, acting as a chair and or/escalation point for these employee led groups
- Develop a culture of continuous learning through training, external speakers and self-education programmes
- Create the right channels for under-represented groups to be heard create a level playing field.
- Work with our internal comms lead and Senior managers to clearly communicate and engage with our employee population about the action we are taking around diversity & inclusion and gather feedback to shape future initiatives
- You have proven experience of leading D&I programmes within rapidly growing businesses
- You are genuinely motivated by the opportunity to design, develop and implement significant transformational change programmes
- You are a natural influencer with extensive experience and confidence in presenting ideas, information and perspectives at exec level
- You are a collaborator by nature, effective at uniting groups to deliver common goals and can do this within the complex environment of a global, matrix structure
Who we are:
Our mission to build the world’s best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant’s vision of “bringing the world equal opportunities”. Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.
To apply for this job please visit www.worldfirst.com.