Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
In this role you will lead the development and implementation of diversity and inclusion strategy and plans across Vodafone globally.
With us you will:
- Lead the development and delivery of the Global Diversity & Inclusion Strategy.
- Collaborate across Global HR communities to ensure that Inclusion & Belonging is embedded across all aspects of the employee lifecycle at Vodafone and that we attract, develop and retain global talent, reflective of the diversity of the customers and communities that we serve.
- Work with external communities and organisations and across our business to deliver on ‘Inclusion for All’ as part of our Purpose.
- Work across our global to provide Diversity and Inclusion thought leadership and support
- Programme manage diversity and inclusion initiatives, measuring outcomes and communicating impact, assessing gaps and developing plans to close gaps.
- Identify and design best practices/tools for Vodafone to implement. Design and facilitate change programmes.
- Conduct data analysis in partnership with the Data Analytics team, to identify trends and provide recommendations to address gaps
It would be nice if you have:
- Strong experience in diversity and inclusion, designing and delivering global D&I programmes in partnership with a business. Knowledge and experience of equality, diversity and inclusion legislation and policies
- Extensive experience in shaping an organisation’s D&I strategy, implementing D&I initiatives and measuring impact and change.
- Ability to translate data, insights and research into strategy, actions and improvement opportunities.
- Experience of equality, diversity and inclusion legislation and policies
- A passion for Diversity and Inclusion and ability to work well across different teams, functions and geographies to deliver D&I programmes
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
- 5 paid days leave for charity projects
- MyChoices portal – cycle to work scheme, 100’sof retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice schemes
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Interest free commuter loan
- Global parental leave policy for all new parents coming in 2020 which includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
- Access to Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vodafone.com.