A bit about the role….
Endeavor is excited to further grow the Inclusion and Impact team and is looking for a Diversity & Impact Director (EMEA) to lead across Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Social Impact across IMG and the wider Endeavor group. Reporting to our Global SVP, Impact & Inclusion (Romola Ratnam), you will collaborate with the wider global Inclusion & Inclusion team, as well as our HR and Recruitment teams. This role will guide our ERGs and partner with key leadership across the businesses on key initiatives and projects.
The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Impact Director (EMEA) will focus on directing and implementing the impact and inclusion strategies for IMG and Endeavor group in the EMEA region. Our goal is to build a purpose-driven environment where all employees can succeed and thrive, regardless of their background, while also creating opportunities for employees to contribute to the causes they care about as part of their work at the company.
The successful candidate will play an influential role that requires autonomy, deep knowledge, strong partnership competency and the ability to balance competing priorities. The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Impact Director (EMEA) will be a team player, and will be able to work collaboratively with multiple areas of the business.
What you will be doing…
- Design and implement impact and inclusion strategy and roadmap including accountability metrics in partnership with business leaders and stakeholders. Include priorities, navigating the potential complexities of international markets across a matrixed organisation
- Inclusion strategy to include analysis and recommendations for employees and candidates from ERGs across recruitment pipeline, career progression, succession planning, employee culture and initiatives, onboarding, lateral and senior-level hires, retention, equity, benefits and communications
- Recommend specific recruitment, industry partnerships and branding opportunities to Impact & Inclusion Operations and Partnerships teams
Implementation & Reporting
- Project manage implementation of impact and inclusion strategy across a variety of stakeholders and internal groups including business and department leadership, communications, recruitment, early careers, earning and organizational development, HR business partners
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify inclusion-related trends and issue areas
Culture & Belonging
- Recommend and oversees implementation of relevant trainings and capacity building exercises for leadership, people managers and the general employee population
- Be a trusted senior leader, coach, advocate, and an adviser for DEI matters, offering leadership, guidance, mentoring to internal teams, EMEA leadership, collaborators, and ERGs.
- Identify, provide recommendations for, and implement specific cultural initiatives (in partnership with the Impact & Inclusion Culture team)
Employee Engagement & Impact
- Lead strategy and partner with ERGs and regional DEI task forces and develop and implement strategy to create a culture of volunteerism and service across EMEA.
- Identify and develop relationships with key philanthropic and impact-based organizations and groups. Lead regional-specific donation and grantmaking strategy
Who are we looking for:
- Strong experience in a DEI role with substantial experience of influencing internal and external partners to deliver sustainable change
- Strong emotional intelligence and cultural awareness with experience of working with diverse cultures across an organisation
- Strong previous exp of working in organisation that has undergone significant successful change and transformation
- Confident at working with building relationships and managing external partners
- Strong commercial acumen – experience with managing budgets
- Exceptional leadership experience with the gravitas and charisma to develop, engage and motivate a team and senior stakeholders to high performance and deliver ambitious change
- Loves to data to tell a story and drive decisions – strong analytically with excellent numerical capability
- Previous exp of delivering against operational and strategic organisational requirements in support of organisational strategy
- Self-sufficient driver of change, highly organised and strong strategy, and execution capabilities
Who are Endeavor…
Endeavor, formerly WME | IMG, is a global leader in sports, entertainment and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. Named one of Fortune’s 25 Most Important Private Companies, Endeavor is the parent of a number of subsidiaries with leadership positions in their respective industries, including WME, IMG and UFC. Collectively, Endeavor specializes in talent representation and management; brand strategy, activation and licensing; media sales and distribution; and event management.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
Equal Opportunities Statement
At IMG we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, ethnicity, religion/belief and marriage/civil partnerships.
Note from talent team:
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in IMG. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit wmeimg.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.