Through the Peloton Pledge, we committed an additional investment of $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequality in the world. We are focused on proactively using our resources, platform and influence to change our society for the better. This kind of important work starts from the inside out, and our highest level of responsibility in this ongoing journey is to foster equity and belonging for every Peloton team member. We are seeking a Director, Diversity & Inclusion, EMEA/International? to be a key internal champion for this work.
As the Head of D&I, EMEA/International you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing and tracking progress against ongoing strategic initiatives that enrich Peloton’s Diversity and Inclusion program. You will be part of a team responsible for continuing to evolve our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy, partnering across the organization to ensure delivery of our D&I roadmap, and offering a level of subject matter expertise that will continually elevate how we think about DE&I at Peloton within the International Team.
The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about D&I, has strong program management skills, and is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work in a high impact, emerging function at a high growth company.
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Peloton’s International D&I strategy alongside the SVP, DEI and International People Team
- Gather, analyze, and leverage data to identify opportunities for growth
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to International Leadership team
- Establish mechanisms to measure, track, and report on International metrics
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress
- Partner with International ERG leads, in coordination with Global ERG Program Manager, to ensure that they have support to run effectively and within budget
- Develop and implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Peloton’s company culture and make it more inclusive
- Partner with International Marketing and Brand and Social Impact to help shape Peloton’s external D&I and employer brand.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion as a member of the People Team
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention and employee development strategies, including training, performance and career development solutions for employees and managers.
- Partner with PBPs to effectively embed DE&I initiatives within International teams.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- 7+ years of experience in Diversity and Inclusion
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Management or People/Human Resources role
- 2+ years of experience working with matrix teams
- Demonstrated experience executing a vision, translating it into actionable goals and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external and internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions, and measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.