We have an opportunity for a Global Inclusion and Diversity Lead to join our team
In recent years, we have made great headway with our Inclusion agenda; having created a D&I narrative, a global D&I strategy, key measurable goals and the required governance to monitor our progress.
We are now evolving to focus on Inclusion at the core of our strategy – building an environment where everyone feels that they belong & can be at their best; enabling the relevant Diversity goals to flow through on the back of creating the environment & culture as conditions for success
Work with us and we’ll welcome you into an inclusive culture, one that invests in your continuous learning and development, and gives you access to a wide breadth and depth of experience.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Your needs are as unique as you are. We encourage flexible working arrangements and support hybrid working wherever possible, so you can always be at your best – wherever and whenever you work.
What you will be doing
As the Global Inclusion & Diversity Lead you will report to the Global Head of Inclusion & who leads the strategy across the Rolls-Royce Group. You will advance our Inclusion agenda and partner across the organisation to help us on our journey to create an even more inclusive work environment and actively promote/build/increase diversity within our teams – in line with the agreed strategy
- Partner with the Global Head of Inclusion & Diversity on evolving the strategic direction of I&D for Rolls-Royce and co-ordinate the operationalisation/implementation of Global I&D programs aligned with our business strategy and the unique needs of our diverse global workforce.
- Consult with business Talent, Leadership, Learning & Inclusion teams, and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), to support local implementation and delivery of the Inclusion strategy. Work closely with, and support, the ERGs with coordination, thought leadership, strategic evolution/direction, as well as hands-on involvement when required to amplify their work.
- Strong collaboration with all teams across Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance and Reward, Learning & Development, Employee Relations & Policy, Engagement and Wellbeing to ensure I&D is embedded into all our policies, systems, processes and programmes.
- Bring an ability to consider the I&D agenda from a fully inclusive perspective – to engage universally & consistently across all diversity strands & broader inclusion topics; to accelerate our inclusion journey.
Who we’re looking for
At Rolls-Royce we embrace agility, are bold, pursue collaboration and seek simplicity in everything we do. These principles form our values and behaviours and are an essential component of our assessment process and are fundamental qualities that we seek for all roles.
- Demonstrated experience and specialism in I&D that has had business impact across a diversity of industries and/or geographies – or a relevant generalist/business background with experience in supporting Inclusion activities that have had business impact.
- Experience of working with global and local stakeholder groups (internally and externally and an international matrix landscape.
- Expertise in the hands-on design and implementation of Inclusion initiatives and programmes across the full spectrum of diversity strands and related areas/interest groups (ethnicity, gender, generations at work, LGBTQ+, disability, etc.).
- A future-focussed individual, willing to work to transform the way we think about Inclusion & Diversity, with the ability to challenge business stakeholders on engrained methodologies & thinking with an inclination towards data mining, interpreting data & insights with ability to present results in a clear and concise manner to drive meaningful change.
Join us & Pioneer what’s possible
Pioneers of Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
We welcome applications from people with a refugee background.
You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy at www.careers.rolls-royce.com
Closing Date: Midnight Friday 1st July