Introduction to Ogilvy
Ogilvy is a world-famous brand with an incredible heritage of creative and strategic excellence. Our mission Is to Inspire brands and people to Impact the World. We innovate and operate at the intersection of people and capabilities. We are now looking for a leader to own and deliver our L&D and Employee Engagement strategy.
The global L&D and Employee Engagement lead will partner with our CPO’s, business unit leads and geography business leaders to drive initiatives that ensure we are building core capabilities across our teams. This will include clear global frameworks for our manager and leadership development; global learning curriculums across our key business units and expert teams delivering on our commitment to provide an enviable employee experience.
Your Role at Ogilvy
- With a clear understanding and appreciation of our business and capability needs, develop a global strategic roadmap of learning and development initiatives that aligns to the Ogilvy mission, strategy and ambition.
- Working with key business leaders and regional CPO’s, oversee the design and development of global learning programs including defining key metrics for the ROI of programs.
- Partner with Internal partners to create learning programs, leveraging our internal expertise and experience.
- Promoting a coaching culture in the organisation and mentoring leaders in L&D methods.
- Identify Innovative learning solutions to support our teams to learn and grow.
- Partner with DE&I to implement programs and initiatives to support our DE&I strategy including awareness training, coaching, mentorship etc.
- Lead the global employee engagement surveys and developing action plans to drive employee NPS and employee engagement with Ogilvy leaders, managers and people team.
- Lead the global L&D network to deliver priority programs.
- Strengthen our L&D capability and talent.
- Ensure alignment of regional programs to the global strategy, ensuring no duplication of programs and processes.
- Partner with the global L&D network to ensure flawless Implementation of global programs.
- Be a key contributor and colleague to the WPP L&D and Employee Engagement teams.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of related experience including hands-on responsibility for leading a global talent management COE.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Extensive experience building innovative, progressive engagement and learning and development programs.
- Experienced in managing change and driving adoption of new tools and programs.
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities and coping with an often pressured and unstructured environment.
- Proven track record of being a trusted advisor and influencer. Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in a marketing services or professional services firm desirable.
- Data and technology minded, with a strong desire to explore align data and metrics to action plans that impact business growth.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
To apply for this job please visit ukcareers-ogilvy.icims.com.