The Diversity and Inclusion Lead will work closely with the D&I Board, the Executive Leadership Team, and the D&I Ambassadors to deliver the D&I strategy and initiatives across the Fishawack Health Group, solidifying our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. You will be a trusted expert in this space with the ability to manage senior stakeholders and employees with empathy and confidence. You will work with the Fishawack Health Group to further develop the inclusive culture that is part of Fishawack Health’s DNA and our vision:
“An inspiring, respectful and inclusive environment that welcomes and retains a diverse team, serving an increasingly diverse customer group and society”
- Partner with D&I Board and leads, to ensure initiatives are supported and delivered across the company at the pace where action is clearly identified. Our initiatives include but are not limited to: educational webinars, training content and diversity dialogue development and rollout
- Raise awareness and accountability for diversity and inclusion across the company and to every employee
- Be Fishawack Health’s external and internal representative
- Work closely with HR teams creating diversity analytics to understand and measure performance in the organisation including legal requirements
- Help with the Talent Acquisition strategy for creating greater representation across the group, to include building strong partnerships with external suppliers and making sure we are using best practice in diversity recruitment.
- Contribute and advise on job ads and website content so all is viewed with a clear D&I lens
- Work in collaboration with our Corporate Comms team to communicate initiatives and programs to the business
- Run monthly D&I Ambassador meetings, in both a chair and faciliatory capacity
- Support and advise the Professional Development Team on latest initiatives and drive learning through our newly launched professional development platform
- Develop and own the Diversity and Inclusion budget
To be successful in this position you’ll have:
- At least 5 years in a Diversity and Inclusion role, ideally within a global environment with the ability to understand the cultural differences that come into play
- Significant experience in diversity analytics and understanding of diversity data
- A track record of delivering D&I initiatives, workshops and events.
- You’ll be a confident presenter and manager of stakeholders, with the ability to influence and challenge senior executives / HR teams and others across the business.
- A confident subject matter expert in all things D&I
- Project and programme management
- Critical attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic leadership
To apply for this job please visit fishawackhealth.applytojob.com.