About The Role
Please note – This role is remote for now but you will be expected to be able to commute into the London or Nottingham office in the future
We’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go. We’re home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
We want to become the best place to work and to do this we need to make sure everyone is in the game and feels included. This role will support the Inclusion team in achieving this by providing advice on initiatives, supporting in communications to global teams and delivering our message to employees.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Creating and delivering communication campaigns across the global footprint of our business. Using both internal networks, emails and the intranet to deliver engagement.
- Recruiting, developing, training and engaging with a network of Inclusion Ambassadors across each of our global locations to use as support when we deliver initiatives.
- Creating, organizing and delivering global celebration events throughout the annual Entain Inclusion calendar; this could include celebrating International Women’s Day in each of our locations.
- Advising on Inclusion plans across the year. Helping with delivery of key projects across our strategy and implementing
- Working with data teams to provide monthly reports on key inclusion metrics to show success in our initiatives
- Making Entain the best place to work and an employer of choice by working with Employer Brand to showcase how inclusive we are as an organization.
- Create an annual, engaging communications plan that delivers interesting and impactful messages to our people.
- Create a team of ‘Inclusion Ambassadors’ across each of our key global locations to deliver our central message in their workplaces. Whilst also learning from them how to best land messages and events. Building a support system to ensure success.
- Create a calendar of events that happen annually and manage budgets for these events.
Help to deliver Inclusion training to our organization by helping to run webinars, deliver face to face training and create online learning modules.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in a Diversity & Inclusion team previously
- Demonstrable examples of delivering communication plans to achieve support and change in an organization.
- A passion for the broader Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
- Experience of influencing various stakeholders and managing multiple projects at once.
- Great relationship building skills with people at different levels.Desired
- Some experience of managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Some experience of matrix managing teams across functions.
About The Company
We’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experiences for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go. We’re experts in safer gambling and the company that is at the forefront of responsibility.
Combining technology and entertainment to create products that push the boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands – names such as bwin, Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala, Betdaq, and many more. With a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference, all for the good of entertainment.
To apply for this job please visit www.entaincareers.com.