As the Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion you will lead on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) strategy across our newly formed Medical Division. The Medical Division spans all our medical communications agencies within the group (approximately 2,000 employees). You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders within the group to identify and implement global DEI strategies in line with business goals and objectives.
As part of the Executive Lead Team, you will work closely with senior leaders within the group, providing creative solutions and modelling inclusive behaviours. This is an opportunity to make real change happen and make a difference to our employees across the Medical Division. Working collaboratively with our established Employee Resource Groups, you will implement and cascade innovative solutions and be responsible for articulating ideas, concepts and proposals to a variety of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor and expert in relation to DEI globally, across the medical division to ensure DEI practices are embedded across the company and within teams.
- Developing and managing the short- and long-term global DEI strategies and overseeing the tactical implementation of initiatives globally.
- Developing and implementing programmes to attract, retain, develop and advance diverse talent.
- Working collaboratively across the Huntsworth Group with other DEI teams, to ensure alignment and synergies with Group DEI strategies and initiatives.
- Partnering with our Talent Acquisition and Human Resources teams to ensure that our DEI strategies are best equipped to find and retain diverse talent.
- Partnering with our Employee Resource Groups to implement and cascade innovative solutions aligned with our goals and strategic plan.
- Working collaboratively with the talent strategy, building DEI toolkits and training programmes to support the strategic agenda.
- Collating and maintaining DEI data, analysing to measure year-on-year progress in DEI strategies. Producing reports and presentations for senior stakeholders to update on current strategies and to inform on future strategy direction.
- Identifying and developing partnership opportunities with external organisations to support the DEI strategies.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of leading global DEI change in large professional services/commercial organisations. Previous experience in the legal sector is desirable.
- Previous experience of designing and developing innovative global DEI strategies and associated tactics, ideally within a matrix organisation.
- Experience of working in a global DEI market, with a demonstrable understanding of implementing strategies across different regions (including the US, EU and APAC).
- Demonstrable experience of managing the implementation of DEI tactics, project-managing initiatives and delivering on time.
- Strong relationship management expertise, with proven experience of developing effective internal relationships and external partnerships.
- Proven ability to develop an idea and execute through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to influence, articulating ideas and proposals at a senior level.
- Strong collaboration skills, with demonstrable ability to work effectively across functions, teams and with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing multiple projects on a global scale.
At Nucleus Global, we are committed to driving a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging where everyone can bring each facet of themselves to work each day. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we use a third-party anonymizing software that removes identifying information from CVs and cover letters.
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form – without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) – will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.