Delta Alpha Psi is a niche leadership and inclusion consultancy that creates extraordinary learning environments for inclusive culture change. We do this by nurturing brave spaces for authentic connection across difference, integrating research evidence for dialogue and change, gaining deep understanding of client context, working at multiple levels for sustainable transformation and measuring the impact of our advisory services, coaching and learning workshops and career progression and leadership programmes.
Our purpose is to support organisations to recognise and act on the belief that greater diversity and inclusion is the responsibility of all. Therefore, we work across the organisation’s ecosystem, including Board level and senior leadership teams, in-house professionals (HR, L&D, D&I), managers and colleagues from majority and minority groups.
Our vision is to be recognised as a global Thought and Practice Leader, trusted partner and advisor helping leaders to maximise their diversity of talent around the organisation, by applying social science insights. Our values are being inclusive, evidence-based, agile and responsive to client needs. We have an extensive portfolio of blue chip and public sector clients proud to partner with us to implement a sustainable inclusion strategy.
We are looking to expand our rapidly growing team with an experienced professional who has evidenced capacity to lead a team to diagnose with clients, design and deliver impactful inclusion-related content to professionals, both in minority and majority groups, in virtual and face to face contexts. This role spans all areas of the consultancy lifecycle, including business development, but with an emphasis on client account management, design and delivery of consulting, executive coaching and workshop facilitation. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a fast paced, innovative and dynamic business environment.
- Manage relationships with client key contacts, client stakeholders and associates in planning and implementation and assessment of offerings, escalating to senior team members when required
- Lead the design and development of high quality, high impact, evidence-based training and advisory solutions for our clients by working as part of a client or associate team
- Deliver evidence-based inclusion learning virtually and in person with impact
- Produce high quality evidence-based material and resources (e.g. handouts, slide decks, other learning collateral)
- Apply project management skills including preparing thorough, rigorous and detailed project plans, managing activities, scheduling, developing a budget and work flow
- Review industry research/analysis trends, collate and distribute to contribute to our growth and understanding of issues pertinent to our work
- Contribute to winning profitable business by integrating background research, to support proposal writing and pitch presentations
- Support our growing client network, liaising with clients and prospects to discuss issues and needs and forming productive relationships
- Work closely with the team to look for ways to strengthen current and build new client relationships e.g., active networking, asking for referrals, gathering impact data for sales and marketing purposes
- Proven excellence in delivery and facilitation, supported by exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio of consultancy work in diversity and inclusion with evidenced impact
- Track record of effectively managing large-scale projects with multiple streams of work
- Master’s level or above education/ qualification in a relevant academic discipline is preferred, particularly in a Psychology related subject
- Academic knowledge base of diversity and inclusion in organisational contexts
- Capability to create psychologically safe group learning and coaching environments to facilitate conversations on sensitive topics
- Ability to work with people at all career levels with impact and presence
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience within a commercial/corporate environment, though this may be flexible if you demonstrate a level of commerciality and insight into corporate D&I and professional career issues
- Experience coaching on a 1:1 and small group basis (ideally with a recognised facilitation and/or coaching qualification)
- An understanding of diversity and inclusion in a global, cross-cultural context
- A PhD or Doctoral level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Qualitative research skills for conducting focus groups and interviews with employees, managers and leaders in business contexts
- Quantitative research methods for analysis of programme evaluation/ impact data
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at www.deltaalphapsi.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.