Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
At a time when the need for fundamental social change has never been more prevalent, Criteo is looking for a passionate and skilled Diversity & Inclusion expert to design and deliver our global Diversity & Inclusion roadmap, and to have a significant and lasting impact on the evolution of our inclusive culture for all employees globally.
We are an international marketing technology company, and consequently our ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple programs across regional organizations and locations globally. In creating a harmonious view across our business, you will also understand the importance of local and regional nuances and perspectives, and how to translate this into a cohesive, pluralistic and inclusive culture.
Success will come not only from your passion and belief in creating a culture of belonging, but also from your ability to influence, educate, and collaborate effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders to design and execute a robust, diversity strategy. This will be complemented by analytical rigor, data-driven decision-making, and an ability to effectively measure the success of the overall strategy and initiatives launched.
Reporting directly to the EVP People, this culturally dynamic position requires a Diversity & Inclusion leader with strong executive presence and impact to work in close partnership with the business, talent acquisition, and People leaders to develop and execute on strategy. Your experience directly engaging with and influencing executive leadership will further support your ability to effect significant and positive change in the organisation
What will you be doing?
- Be a diversity advocate who has the ability to engage, build strong relationships with and provide thought leadership to all Criteos, up to and including executive leadership.
- Design and drive D&I initiatives at a strategic level, including the facilitation and coordination of strategic planning and prioritization through effective collaboration across the organization, ensuring approaches are incorporated into people management practices.
- Support D&I initiatives and lead decisions with research and analysis. Understand and demonstrate the importance of data in supporting decision-making.
- Enable leadership to identify and address inequality within the organization, improving organizational culture to embrace inclusion in all forms and foster an environment where diversity thrives.
- In partnership with People Experience teams, develop training plans to educate employees and managers on how to recognize and respond to racism, misogyny, homophobia, ageism or any form of bias within the organization.
- Working with Talent Acquisition, develop and implement an insights-driven and strategic global plan for diversity recruitment, including the development of sourcing initiatives to diversify talent pipelines.
- Work with our People Solutions & Insights teams to establish core metrics to measure the outcomes of our D&I programs, while also ensuring compliance with all statutory and industry bodies.
- Create, coordinate, and provide strategic guidance to Employee Resource Groups and be a liaison with the leadership team and the ERGs.
Who you are?
- Demonstrable experience leading diversity & inclusion strategies in a multinational company, ideally with some exposure to and understanding of technology organisations.
- Experience and capability to drive multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, matrixed and global environment.
- An understanding of the complexity of diversity and inclusion topics across jurisdictions, including both cultural sensitivities as well as legislative frameworks/requirements.
- Experience influencing, working with and communicating to all levels of the organisation, including with executive leaders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into insights and a compelling narrative.
- Experience with or a strong understanding of technology environments and the particular challenges they face.
- Comfortable working in an international environment, with the ability to drive excitement and engagement on video calls with remote offices.
- Natural ability to motivate and influence others and make things happen around you.
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependence in an organized and structured way.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo – and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the “Apply” button you expressly give your consent.
To apply for this job please visit careers.criteo.com.