Diversity is a reality. Inclusion is a choice.™ Frost Included Ltd, f(i), is a consultancy that brings together smart people who care about diversity and inclusion in order to establish more inclusive organisations.
f(i) builds inclusive cultures through developing leadership and re-engineering systems and processes. We positively disrupt the Boardroom in corporations, academia, media and government. We achieve measurable change – greater representation (diversity) and more conscious decision-making (inclusion) to benefit individuals, organisations and the world at large. Our work covers five areas:
- 1 Strategy: we work directly with CEOs and HRDs to make D&I part of corporate strategy
- 2 Data: we design, model and measure inclusion to permit more accurate interventions
- 3 Governance: we observe and improve corporate decision making from Board to shop floor
- 4 Leadership: we deliver keynotes, hackathons and our full Inclusive Leadership programme to reframe inclusion as a personal leadership responsibility
- 5 Systems: we de-bias critical business processes such as recruitment and procurement
f(i) has world-class capabilities in designing and implementing programmes in the public, private and third sectors. Founded as a legacy of the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, we are passionate about benefitting the clients we work with. They range from world-renowned tech and finance companies to universities, charities and TV companies. Whilst a significant proportion of our clientele are based in London and the UK, we work internationally. f(i) creates real impact – we are a start-up with big ambition and want to achieve even more.
Our Client Relationship Team is central to the success of our client relationships and maintaining the high standard of our programme deliveries – ensuring an exceptional client experience through their D&I journey to change mindsets and behaviours, drive organisational change, and ultimately positively impact the wider world.
The Client Relationship Executive will support the delivery of f(i)’s programmes, helping the Project Lead ensure an exemplary client experience through their D&I journey. Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager, you will support programme deliveries across our client portfolio, helping ensure programmes are delivered to an exceptional standard. This includes proactively maintaining and building client relationships alongside the Project Lead, while also leading on a selection of smaller programmes throughout the lifecycle of a delivery.
- Project Management: Support (and in some cases lead) an ongoing cycle of programme deliveries, helping ensure exceptional client experience and upholding high delivery standards
- Collaboration: work with the Client Relationship Manager and D&I consultants on project delivery
- Growth: Support in developing client relationships and identifying opportunities for cross and upselling
- Stakeholders: Maintain excellent and mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, professional organisations and suppliers
- Pitches: Contribute to tenders, proposals and pitches from a Project Management/logistical perspective
- Expertise: Be plugged in and represent f(i) at industry events and forums. Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and subject matter trends
- Project management experience with ability to support a number of clients and projects simultaneously across all stages of client relationship and project lifecycle
- Evidence of having used a project management system and/or CRM
- Outstanding client communications including supporting meetings, presentation skills, and contributing to proposals, tenders, and pitches
- Evidence of client management skills to support in deepening existing client relationships and building new ones
- A team player who puts colleagues and the work before themselves and their ego. Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Honest and direct – a willingness to listen, learn and adapt to the f(i) brand where we speak truth unto power
- Ability to challenge and hold your ground in an empathetic and non-defensive manner. Value and demonstrate humour and humility in approach
- Impact/results focused, a passion for inclusion and meritocracy and an appreciation of the value D&I can bring to organisations and the wider world
Why you should apply
- We genuinely live our values – Courage to be disruptive (Speak truth unto power), Restless and tenacious (Achieve the highest standards) and Dare to be different (Be yourself, flex your role, have fun)
- We provide a flexible work environment to allow all employees to perform at their best – f(i) is a virtual team and all benefit by working from home. This offers flexibility, minimal travel costs and a chance to work your contracted hours around your lifestyle
- Collaborative f(i) support and accelerated professional development. We are in touch daily, meet regularly via Teams and hold quarterly retreats in person at fun locations
- We offer the opportunity to work with world-class clients at a senior level and impact Executive decision-making
All you need to do is start the process by clicking on the yellow button on the top right.
You’ll answer some questions that are related to the day-to-day job. Once you’ve submitted your application your answers will go through our sift process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to a phone interview. Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process we’ll share how well you performed.
We believe in inclusion and actively work towards being an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any protected characteristic. In addition, we include recognition of socio-economic background and cognitive diversity.
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic talent, disabled people and women who are currently under-represented in our team. All appointments will be made on merit of skill and experience relative to the role.
To apply for this job please visit app.beapplied.com.