We are Global Leadership and Talent Development. Our team is a group of leadership, learning and organisational development specialists working alongside HR business partners, recruiters and business leaders. We use a broad approach to developing learning solutions and talent strategies, always taking into account Bloomberg’s global scope, diverse businesses and a desire to remain nimble. We support Bloomberg’s overall business goals by serving as partners and consultants, helping develop existing leaders and identify and develop high potential talent. We are seeking an experienced leadership and talent professional to join our EMEA team, based in London for a 12 month maternity cover. The role will support two of our critical businesses across the region.
Are you someone who:
- Is a passionate talent professional looking to work in a fast-paced environment, where your work has a direct impact on the success of the business?
- Has a track record of experience working with individuals, teams, and leaders to accelerate their development?
- Loves using data, and your commercial mind set, to provide insights that contribute to people strategy?
Is at the forefront of guiding businesses to identify and develop emerging and critical capabilities, and responding with solutions to help people thrive in a constantly evolving world?
- Is highly pragmatic with an ability to make the complex simple and the theoretical relevant?
Thinks globally and can customise requirements to local needs?
- Displays curiosity and critical thinking skills?
- Can think fast and adapt quickly to change?
- Is happy to be “hands-on” in all aspects of our team’s work?
- Above all else – is highly client-service oriented?
If so, this could be the role for you!
We’ll trust you to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR colleagues and the business to design and deliver talent, leadership and learning solutions within a broader people strategy
- Take ownership for two lines of business, acting as the ‘key point of contact’ for talent, leadership and learning needs
- Coach high potential and newly promoted leaders
- Deliver global and regional leadership, learning and talent programs; and contribute to the design of new programs
You’ll need to have:
- Deep understanding of talent assessment and application of psychometric tools
- Strong knowledge of best practices in talent management and leadership development
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to guide talent strategy and measure ROI
- Experience partnering with external vendors
- Experience coaching and developing leaders and high potential employees
- Strong project management skills
We’d love to see:
- Experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Consulting experience
- A champion for embedding diversity and inclusion into talent, learning and leadership development
- Degree in Organisational Psychology, Coaching or related discipline
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match! We’ll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bloomberg.com.