Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
At Anaplan, we acknowledge diversity as a driven advantage that adds to the foundation of our Company’s success. The Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (GDEI) Specialist will play a meaningful role in assessing, strengthening, and implementing a DEI strategy that aligns with Anaplan’s workplace culture and values. This global role is prioritised to deliver on projects and activities across the UK, Europe, and Asia.
As a key contributor at Anaplan, the GDEI Specialist will develop and implement programmes that drive adoption of key inclusion and belonging initiatives.
- Create initiatives that align with the overall DEI strategy and consider the outstanding needs of the organisation.
- Provide direct contribution and programmatic mentorship to multiple Employee Resource Groups (ERG), sponsors, and steering committees to drive successful programmes, events and engagement.
- Identify and maintain global DEI strategic partnerships with various organisations that will increase inclusion and equity across the enterprise.
- Partner with the Communications team to plan/write internal and external communications and content related to diversity and inclusion programmes.
- Track and share key developments/research in the field of diversity and inclusion and act as a key point of expertise to colleagues and business leaders.
Skills needed for the role:
- Previous human resources, diversity and inclusion or programme management experience
- Concrete understanding of diversity & inclusion market trends and emerging research
- Experience with developing innovative and impactful D&I programmes, initiatives, and campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.anaplan.com.