The annual d&i Leaders Global Benchmarking Survey and Report explores the size, structure, renumeration, wellbeing and impact of D&I leaders and their teams.
In our landmark 2020/21 survey, 350+ D&I leaders from 15 countries revealed the state of the profession after this eventful year: from how the function is perceived and rewarded to its priorities for the coming months.
Survey findings include:
- Half of all respondents said they reported into the HR or people director, just under a fifth reported into the CEO
- D&I teams of between two and five were the most common response, cited by 46% of respondents
- 33% of Global Directors, Chiefs and Heads of Diversity and Inclusion earn more than £125,000 ($160,000)
- Among those reporting stable or good mental health, more than a quarter (28%) felt it had deteriorated over the past 12 months
- Almost two-thirds of respondents said the extent to which they were listened to by leaders had increased over the past year
Download our free 9 page report now to get a unique understanding of D&I leaders:
- Remuneration, reporting lines and team size
- Wellbeing and mental health
- D&I’s sense of empowerment and influence
- Career development
- Good practice and measurement
- Accelerators and barriers to D&I
Download our free summary report now
To download our free report, simply login and click on the button below to access, along with all our other free insight reports. If you are not already a free d&i Leaders online member, sign up now to access all our reports and library of 30+ online webinar recordings.
Survey developed with support from: