* 2023/24 survey now closed. We are busy compiling the results, which will be available from 12pm GMT 1 March on this page.
The 4th annual d&i Leaders Global Benchmarking Survey and Report explores the size, structure, renumeration, wellbeing and impact of in-house DE&I leaders and their teams.
We would really appreciate it if you could spare 20 minutes to complete our 2023/24 survey before 5pm GMT on 19 January. 331 DE&I leaders from 27 countries took part last year!
- Remuneration, reporting lines and team size
- Wellbeing and mental health
- DE&I’s sense of empowerment and influence
- Career development
- Good practice and measurement
- Accelerators and barriers to DE&I
Who is the survey open to?
This survey is only intended for in-house diversity, equity, inclusion, HR and talent related leaders, managers and team members, along with executive sponsors and employee resource group leaders.
If you hold another role such as an external consultant, we would appreciate you forwarding details to clients and relevant in-house contacts.
Points to note:
- The survey contains 40 questions and the estimated completion time is 20 minutes
- Data you enter will be treated confidentially with aggregated data used for reporting. No individual data will be shared
- The results be shared in a major global report to be launched on 1 March.
- Register here to view our webinar announcing the results with commentary from Charlotte Sweeney OBE, Gamiel Yafai and Dr. Doyin Atewologun
Survey and report developed with support from:
Read about our 2022/23 survey
In our landmark 2022/23 survey, 331 D&I leaders from 27 countries revealed how the function is perceived and rewarded, the need for leadership buy-in and career progression, and priorities for this year.
Survey findings included:
- 32.3% have a single person in their D&I team and 57.1% have between 2 and 10 members
- 38.1% felt their team would grow in size in the next 12 months
- Just over half (52%) of D&I professionals who responded to our survey report into HR
- More than a third (35%) said their mental wellbeing had worsened in the last year
- Support from senior colleagues was a strong factor in both D&I leaders’ wellbeing and their sense of empowerment
- 12% felt their organisations approach to D&I was evidence-based
- Almost 40% felt that financial investment in D&I in their organisation would increase somewhat or significantly in the next 12 months
Download our free 2022/23 summary report now
To download our free report, simply login and click on the button below to access, along with all our other free insight reports. If you are not already a free d&i Leaders online member, sign up now to access all our reports and library of 80+ online webinar recordings.
4th annual online conference bringing together 250+ employers, looking for practical help to maximize the value and impact of their employee networks.
Organisations speaking include:
Rolls-Royce – Channel 4 – Legal & General – BT Group
Allen & Overy – Nestlé – Royal Mail – Serco Group
Heathrow – Clifford Chance – Aviva – Radius Networks
Department for Energy Security and Net Zero