The 3rd annual d&i Leaders Global Benchmarking Survey and Report explores the size, structure, remuneration, wellbeing and impact of in-house D&I leaders and their teams.
In our landmark 2022/23 survey, 331 D&I leaders from 27 countries reveal how the function is perceived and rewarded, the need for leadership buy-in and career progression, and priorities for this year.
Survey findings include:
- 32.3% have a single person in their D&I team and 57.1% have between 2 and 10 members
- 38.1% felt their team would grow in size in the next 12 months
- Just over half (52%) of D&I professionals who responded to our survey report into HR
- More than a third (35%) said their mental wellbeing had worsened in the last year
- Support from senior colleagues was a strong factor in both D&I leaders’ wellbeing and their sense of empowerment
- 12% felt their organisations approach to D&I was evidence-based
- Almost 40% felt that financial investment in D&I in their organisation would increase somewhat or significantly in the next 12 months
Download our free 2022/23 summary report now
To download our free report, simply login and click on the button below to access, along with all our other free insight reports. If you are not already a free d&i Leaders online member, sign up now to access all our reports and library of 60+ online webinar recordings.
Survey and report developed with support from:
Global Benchmarking Report 2022/23
In our landmark 2022/23 survey report, 331 D&I leaders from 27 countries reveal how the function is perceived and rewarded, the need for leadership buy-in and career progression, and priorities for this year.Download free report