Want to be the first to hear about our 2021 forum agenda?
Sign up now to receive information about our latest events.
Our unique CPD accredited two-day programme features on-stage interviews; panel discussions; interactive polling and a choice of deep-dive stream sessions. We are sure you will leave inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Nowhere else will you gain the insight, access to a more senior network of peers and authoritative content to equip you with the actionable insight, inspiration and networking to help you move forward, at speed.
Our 2020 forum featured 40+ expert global speakers including:
- Putri Realita, Global Diversity and Inclusion Lead, Danone
- Pascale Thorre, Global Inclusion & Diversity Head, HEINEKEN
- Rosanna Durruthy, Vice President of Global Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, LinkedIn
- Leendert den Hollander, UK Vice President & General Manager, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Sari Brody, Global Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, IKEA
Topics explored included:
- Embedding d&i in to your corporate DNA
- Creating impact internally & externally through strategic partnerships
- How to engage men as full partners in creating gender-inclusive workplaces
- Building an age friendly workplace where older workers thrive
- Overcoming the global challenges around employee data and declaration
- How to create belonging for employees working apart
- Racial micro-incivilities and the impact on employee wellbeing and performance
- Experiences of establishing employee ERGs in EMEA and non-EMEA countries
Interested in speaking at our 2021 forum?
If you are a D&I or HR related leader working in-house for a large multi-national employer and would like to be considered as a speaker at our 2021 forum, please email Mark Baker at email@example.com with an outline of what you could share. Please note the agenda is employer led, if you are a consultant or service provider, you can take part through sponsoring the forum, click here for details.