The leading annual global online event for organisations looking to accelerate their workplace diversity and inclusion strategy.
Each year hundreds of senior diversity, inclusion, HR and talent professionals attend our sell-out forum over two days, to hear from expert speakers, network and exchange ideas.
With 30+ global speakers and a unique online CPD accredited two-day programme featuring one-to-one interviews; case studies; panel discussions; Q&A sessions and online networking tables, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Take part live or view on demand – All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you, wherever you are based!
d&i Leaders Club
In-house d&i and HR professionals are invited to join the
d&i Leaders Club – a network of 4000+ organisations!
Membership is free and will give you a 5% discount off your global forum place and a whole host of other networking and educational opportunities.
Our 2021 expert speakers include
Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
Global Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Vice President of Diversity Partnership Strategy & Engagement
Global Head of Employee Experience, Wellbeing and Diversity
Trustee, Stonewall, Global Corporate Brand & Purpose Director
Global I&D Director & HR Director, Corporate Functions
Global Diverse Abilities & Inclusion Leader
Chief Diversity Officer; Head of Engagement & Inclusion
Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer
Johnson & Johnson
Director, Global Inclusion and Belonging
EDI Consultant and former Global Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, IKEA
Head of Global Inclusion & Diversity
Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion
The HEINEKEN Company
- The importance of psychological safety in creating an inclusive culture
- Disability inclusion – adapting to a changing world and future trends
- Self-care and wellbeing of the D&I professional
- Inclusive leadership – moving beyond unconscious bias training
- The developing role of the D&I Leader – skills, behaviours and structures
- Supporting employees impacted by abuse and domestic violence
- Key components for a successful mental health strategy
- Accelerating the pace of change through targets and bold actions
- How to overcome challenges around data and disclosure relating to race and culture
- The importance of inclusive imagery and language
- Readdressing the gender imbalance of covid 19
- Ask the experts – former D&I Leaders offer practical advice and share what worked and what didn’t
- Promoting allyship and shared accountability for creating more active inclusion for all
- Smarter working – what can we learn from the past 12 months
Attendees from 20 countries joined our sell-out 2020 event representing
FREE 2020 FORUM REPORT
Read our summary report from the d&i Leaders Global Forum 2020 packed with lots of top tips and insights from our expert speakers.
What our past global forum attendees said...
“Worthwhile, thought provoking with take away actions”
“Well structured, informative and most of all inspiring”
“Really great event, with the right variety of content, speakers and attendees”
“An enlightening and inspirational event with outstanding speakers and a comprehensive agenda”
“Inspiring – my head has exploded, but I now feel ready to be braver and more disruptive”
“A huge success! Great event”
“A massive information and ideas fest!”
“An inspiring and challenging forum that has provided lots of food for thought and ideas for my organisation”
“A really varied and interesting two days of sharing ideas and meeting like-minded people”
“Great event with super speakers and honest and interesting discussions”
“Really inspiring – so much information to think on and workout what I can do differently”
“Extremely insightful, wide range of content and truly inspirational”
“Insightful, inspirational and refreshing. I came away with lots to think about and take back to my organisation”
“Diversity of presenters, of methods of presentations and of topics, exceeded my expectations”
“It allowed me the space to really connect with my tasks for the year ahead”
“Really interesting and inspiring. Some really good key take always to consider”
“Hugely valuable chance to connect with my peers and learn from best practice. I’m taking so much back to build a more inclusive firm”
“The event was a brilliant opportunity to discuss real diversity & inclusion concerns and successes”