The leading global event for organisations looking to accelerate their workplace diversity and inclusion strategy.
600+ senior diversity, inclusion and HR professionals attended our 2020 sell-out forum, to hear from 40+ expert speakers, network and exchange ideas.
Our unique CPD accredited two-day programme features on-stage interviews; panel discussions; interactive polling and a choice of deep-dive stream sessions. View photos from 2020.
d&i Leaders Club
In-house d&i and HR professionals are invited to join the
d&i Leaders Club – a network of 1000+ organisations!
Membership is free and will give you a 5% discount off your global forum place and a whole host of other networking and educational opportunities.
Our 2020 expert speakers included
Global Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Global Inclusion & Diversity Head
Vice President of Global Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
UK Vice President & General Manager
Coca-Cola European Partners
Global Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
FREE 2020 FORUM REPORT
Read our summary report from the d&i Leaders Global Forum 2020 packed with lots of top tips and insights from our expert speakers.
600+ attendees from 20 countries attended our sell-out 2020 event representing
- Embedding d&i in to your corporate DNA
- Creating impact internally & externally through strategic partnerships
- Engaging and developing ambassadors to help accelerate D&I
- The evolving role of the d&i Leader
- How to engage men as full partners in creating gender-inclusive workplaces
- Effectively communicating your diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Building an age friendly workplace where older workers thrive
- Overcoming the global challenges around employee data and declaration
- Creating a d&i revolution by rethinking your leadership model
- How to create belonging for employees working apart
- Racial micro-incivilities and the impact on employee wellbeing and performance
- Taking an activist approach to LGBT+ global inclusion
- Experiences of establishing employee ERGs in EMEA and non-EMEA countries
What our past attendees said...
“Worthwhile, thought provoking with take away actions”
“Well structured, informative and most of all inspiring”
“Really great event, with the right variety of content, speakers and attendees”
“An enlightening and inspirational event with outstanding speakers and a comprehensive agenda”
“Inspiring – my head has exploded, but I now feel ready to be braver and more disruptive”
“A huge success! Great event”
“A massive information and ideas fest!”
“An inspiring and challenging forum that has provided lots of food for thought and ideas for my organisation”
“A really varied and interesting two days of sharing ideas and meeting like-minded people”
“Great event with super speakers and honest and interesting discussions”
“Really inspiring – so much information to think on and workout what I can do differently”
“Extremely insightful, wide range of content and truly inspirational”
“Insightful, inspirational and refreshing. I came away with lots to think about and take back to my organisation”
“Diversity of presenters, of methods of presentations and of topics, exceeded my expectations”
“It allowed me the space to really connect with my tasks for the year ahead”
“Really interesting and inspiring. Some really good key take always to consider”
“Hugely valuable chance to connect with my peers and learn from best practice. I’m taking so much back to build a more inclusive firm”
“The event was a brilliant opportunity to discuss real diversity & inclusion concerns and successes”