The d&i Leaders Equality Law at Work Online Conference took place on 9 December, with 15 expert speakers and 140+ attendees.
You can now purchase access to the live event recordings and watch on demand.
With 5hrs 50 minutes worth of keynote presentations, panel discussions, one to one conversations and audience Q&A sessions, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Join 1500+ organisations and accelerate your workplace diversity & inclusion strategy with d&i Leaders.
Membership is free and gives you access to independent news, reports, webinars and a catalogue of on demand content. We also offer a range of training & development programmes and strategic summits.
Our 2020 expert speakers included
Executive Director, Scotland and Corporate Delivery
Equality & Human Rights Commission
Global Inclusion Leader
Chambers & Partners Minority Lawyer of the Year 2019 and Partner, Employment
Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Senior Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner
Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
High Speed Two (HS2)
People Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence and Director
Head of Inclusion & Diversity
British Transport Police
Hodge Jones and Allen Solicitors
HR Senior Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Metropolitan Police Service
- How might Brexit affect equality law?
- 10 years since the Equality Act, what progress has been made and what more needs to be done?
- Gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting – meaningful actions and strategies to reduce the gap
- A look at the government’s proposed new plans for NDA’s and what this means for businesses
- What should employers be doing to create a work environment that is free from sexual harassment?
- Disability and mental health discrimination – the legal framework
- Religion and belief discrimination – creating a safe faith friendly workplace
- Equality law and transgender rights in the workplace
- What is Positive Action in the workplace
What attendees say about our events...
“Disruptive, informative, thought provoking”
“The event was rich in content and very insightful”
“Excellent, thought provoking and inspiring”
“Good, informative conference”
“There is nothing available like I have learned here! Brilliant”
“Energetic, informative and engaging”
“Really well organised, structured with some very insightful and moving speakers”
“Engaging, interesting and thought provoking”
“Very good and informative”
“Excellent. Extremely powerful speakers and thought provoking”
“Interesting, informative and helpful”
“First time in attendance and thoroughly enjoyed it”
“Thought provoking – thank you!”
“Very interesting and informative – really enjoyed the event”
WATCH NOW – What is Intersectionality and Why Does it Matter?
View this free d&i Leaders ‘One to One’ conversation Rukasana Bhaijee and Dr. Doyin Atewologun.
Click here to view for free!
WATCH NOW – How Inclusion Drives Innovation
View this free d&i Leaders ‘One to One’ conversation John Athanasiou and Stephen Frost.
Click here to view for free!