The only conference designed for diversity, inclusion, HR, wellbeing and employee relations professionals exploring the practical implementation of employment equality law in the UK.
With 17 speakers and a unique one-day CPD accredited programme featuring legal experts, employer case studies and panel discussions, we are sure you will leave inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
d&i Leaders Club
In-house d&i and HR professionals are invited to join the
d&i Leaders Club – a network of 800+ organisations! Membership is free and will give you a 5% discount off your conference place and a whole host of other networking and educational opportunities.
Hear from 17 expert speakers including
Global Diversity and Inclusion Director
Executive Director, Scotland and Corporate Delivery
Equality & Human Rights Commission
Chambers & Partners Minority Lawyer of the Year 2019 and Legal Director
Global Special Advisor on Inclusion
Vice-chair LGBT Lawyers Division Committee, Law Society, Founder, Global Butterflies, Trustee, GiveOut
Old Square Chambers
Hodge Jones and Allen Solicitors
Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
High Speed Two (HS2)
- How might Brexit affect equality law?
- 10 years since the Equality Act, what progress has been made and what more needs to be done?
- Gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting – meaningful actions and strategies to reduce the gap
- A look at the government’s proposed new plans for NDA’s and what this means for businesses
- What should employers be doing to create a work environment that is free from sexual harassment?
- Disability and mental health discrimination – the legal framework
- Religion and belief discrimination – creating a safe faith friendly workplace
- Equality law and transgender rights in the workplace
- What is Positive Action in the workplace
What attendees say about our events...
“Disruptive, informative, thought provoking”
“The event was rich in content and very insightful”
“Excellent, thought provoking and inspiring”
“Good, informative conference”
“There is nothing available like I have learned here! Brilliant”
“Energetic, informative and engaging”
“Really well organised, structured with some very insightful and moving speakers”
“Engaging, interesting and thought provoking”
“Very good and informative”
“Excellent. Extremely powerful speakers and thought provoking”
“Interesting, informative and helpful”
“First time in attendance and thoroughly enjoyed it”
“Thought provoking – thank you!”
“Very interesting and informative – really enjoyed the event”