The only online conference designed for diversity, inclusion, HR, wellbeing and employee relations professionals exploring the practical implementation of employment equality law in the UK.
With 17 speakers and a unique online one-day CPD accredited programme featuring legal experts, employer case studies, panel discussions and online networking tables, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Take part live or view on demand
All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you! BOOK NOW
d&i Leaders Club
Join 1500+ organisations and accelerate your workplace diversity & inclusion strategy with d&i Leaders.
Membership is free and gives you access to independent news, reports, webinars and a catalogue of on demand content. We also offer a range of training & development programmes and strategic summits.
Hear from 17 expert speakers including
Group Head of Talent, Development & Inclusion
British American Tobacco
Executive Director, Scotland and Corporate Delivery
Equality & Human Rights Commission
HR Senior Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Metropolitan Police Service
Chambers & Partners Minority Lawyer of the Year 2019 and Partner, Employment
Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Head of Diversity and Inclusion
Global Inclusion Leader
former People Director, Aviva and Director
Old Square Chambers
Hodge Jones and Allen Solicitors
Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
High Speed Two (HS2)
- How might Brexit affect equality law?
- 10 years since the Equality Act, what progress has been made and what more needs to be done?
- Gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting – meaningful actions and strategies to reduce the gap
- A look at the government’s proposed new plans for NDA’s and what this means for businesses
- What should employers be doing to create a work environment that is free from sexual harassment?
- Disability and mental health discrimination – the legal framework
- Religion and belief discrimination – creating a safe faith friendly workplace
- Equality law and transgender rights in the workplace
- What is Positive Action in the workplace
What attendees say about our events...
“Disruptive, informative, thought provoking”
“The event was rich in content and very insightful”
“Excellent, thought provoking and inspiring”
“Good, informative conference”
“There is nothing available like I have learned here! Brilliant”
“Energetic, informative and engaging”
“Really well organised, structured with some very insightful and moving speakers”
“Engaging, interesting and thought provoking”
“Very good and informative”
“Excellent. Extremely powerful speakers and thought provoking”
“Interesting, informative and helpful”
“First time in attendance and thoroughly enjoyed it”
“Thought provoking – thank you!”
“Very interesting and informative – really enjoyed the event”
WATCH NOW – What is Intersectionality and Why Does it Matter?
View this free d&i Leaders ‘One to One’ conversation Rukasana Bhaijee and Dr. Doyin Atewologun.
Click here to view for free!
WATCH NOW – How Inclusion Drives Innovation
View this free d&i Leaders ‘One to One’ conversation John Athanasiou and Stephen Frost.
Click here to view for free!