Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategy Lead
Global Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging & Wellbing lead.
Leading and driving the D, I, B & W agendas within organisations.
My main skills are, consulting with external key partners and internal senior stakeholders, project management and designing, implementing and continuously improving key Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging & Wellbeing initiatives through to BAU.
Highlights have included:
- Leading on a industry-wide global Diversity & Inclusion Festival www.diveinfestival.com (2020 – 35 Countries)
- Designing and implementing new D&I polices
- Designing and implementing D&I Global Strategy
- Designing and implementing development programmes to support better diversity balance across all levels of an organisation
- Designing and implementing a process to support Trans and non-binary colleagues
- Identifying ways and implementing plans to attract and retain top talent
- Supporting employee led (resource) groups
I have over 20 years of people management experience, managing teams of up to 25 people.
I volunteer as a role model for Diversity Role Models, a fantastic charity that is helping change the perceptions of children and adults alike around LGBT issues and negative stereotypes.