The d&i Leaders LGBT+ at Work Conference features a dedicated exhibition networking zone. Click here if you are interested in sharing your work with our 140+ diversity, inclusion and HR related professionals at our 2020 conference next February.
Our 2020 exhibitors
VERCIDA Consulting, part of VERCIDA Group, have a simple mission: to transform the world of work into inclusive, innovative and high performing environments. With science and psychology underpinning our approach to inclusive management, we assist our global clients to challenge established ways of thinking and doing diversity.
For further information please visit: www.vercidagroup.com
Schools OUT UK
d&i Leaders is proud to be supporting Schools OUT UK, an education charity with a goal to make our schools and educational institutions safe spaces for our LGBT+ communities. d&i Leaders will be donating £2 for every delegate place sold at our LGBT+ at Work Conference 2020.
The over-arching aim of Schools OUT is to make our schools safe and inclusive for everyone. To do this we need:
- To provide both a formal and informal support network for all people who want to raise the issue of homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and heterosexism in education.
- To campaign on lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans issues as they affect education and those in education.
- To research, debate and stimulate curriculum development on LGBT issues.
- To work towards unison between teacher and lecturer unions and other professional stakeholders in education
- To promote equality, safety and visibility in education for LGBT people and all the protected characteristics
For further information, please visit: www.schools-out.org.uk