Empowering Employee Networks Online Conference
28 March 2023 - 08:40 to 17:25 (BST)
Bringing together organisations looking to maximize the value and impact of their employee networks. 300+ confirmed attendees - last chance to book!
300+ organisations attending - last chance to book!
The 3rd annual d&i Leaders Empowering Employee Networks Online Conference brings together 300+ heads of diversity, inclusion and HR, along with employee network and resource group chairs and members, looking for practical help to maximize the value and impact of their employee networks.
With 20+ speakers and a unique online CPD accredited programme featuring one-to-one interviews; case studies; panel discussions; Q&A sessions and online networking rooms, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Cannot attend live all day? All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you, wherever you are based!
Book your place now – Group discounts available
Is your organisation represented? View attendee list
d&i Leaders Club
In-house D&I and HR related professionals, along with Employee Network Members, are invited to join the
d&i Leaders Club – a network of 10,000+ people!
Membership is free and will give you a 5% discount off your online conference place and a whole host of other networking and educational opportunities.
Our 2023 expert speakers include
Cherron Inko-Tariah MBE
Founder and Consultant
The Power of Staff Networks
Director, Head of Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Responsible Business Manager
Group Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Head of Product
Diversity & Inclusion Lead, UK
Operations Project Manager & Co-chair, Inspire Network
Bernadette Thompson OBE
Associate Director of Inclusion
Barts Health NHS Trust
Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA
Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
Bank of America
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead
dentsu UK & Ireland
Associate Director, Investment Advisory & Co-Chair, REACH Network
VP, Client Managing Director & Executive Sponsor, European Pride LGBT+ Network
Senior Legal Counsel, Digital Industries & Founder EMPOWER ERG
Siemens UK & Ireland
Topics being explored at the 2023 conference include
- Providing a clear framework and policy to support and increase the impact of your employee networks
- Understanding the pivotal role that allies and sponsors have in the development of employee networks
- How the DEI function and employee networks can collaborate to widen their impact and deliver new policy initiatives
- Taking active and tangible steps to attract and retain talent through employee networks
- Intersectionality: Transforming the way employee networks work together to increase belonging at work
- Supporting employee networks as they reinvent themselves after the covid pandemic and embedding new ways of working
- Helping employee networks become effective communicators and build resilience
- Employee networks working with senior leadership to drive action and support the next generation of leaders
- How employee networks can deliver positive change by working with external partners
- How employee networks can help drive change using data to inform pay gap reporting
What attendees say about our events...
“Disruptive, informative, thought provoking”
“The event was rich in content and very insightful”
“Excellent, thought provoking and inspiring”
“Good, informative conference”
“There is nothing available like I have learned here! Brilliant”
“Energetic, informative and engaging”
“Really well organised, structured with some very insightful and moving speakers”
“Engaging, interesting and thought provoking”
“Very good and informative”
“Excellent. Extremely powerful speakers and thought provoking”
“Interesting, informative and helpful”
“First time in attendance and thoroughly enjoyed it”
“Thought provoking – thank you!”
“Very interesting and informative – really enjoyed the event”