Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at the d&i Leaders Disability at Work Summit 2020
200+ diversity, inclusion and HR senior professionals attended our sell-out 2019 summit. This one-day event is the perfect opportunity for organisations such as legal advisors; workforce software and assistive technology providers; recruitment specialists and strategic d&i consultants to engage a senior audience actively seeking advice.
Taking place the day after on 8 October is our d&i Leaders Inclusive Recruitment Summit. Many attendees will be coming to both events and there are sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for one or both days.
Sponsorship – Prices available on request
Sponsoring our d&i Leaders Disability at Work Summit and/or our d&i Leaders Inclusive Recruitment Summit, will allow you to promote and enhance your brand and company portfolio through direct, high profile association. The summit/s offers the perfect platform to expand the reach of your workplace diversity, inclusion and employee business solutions and connect with new and existing clients.
We offer sponsored opportunities including:
- Speak in a plenary, panel or stream session
- Branding on main stage and event website
- Delegate badge branding
Exhibition – £1,750+VAT (one day price, contact us for two day cost)
We have limited spaces for organisations to exhibit in the summit networking and lunch area.
Our exhibition package includes:
- 3m x 2m exhibition area (space only)
- 2 stand passes which include full access to the summit (one or both days depending on option selected)
- Company logo, 100 word description with weblink on event website and in electronic delegate guide
- A4 colour advert in electronic delegate guide
- 2 chairs
- 6ft trestle table
- Standard power socket
Forthcoming d&i Leaders events
You might also be interested in getting involved in our other events below:
- d&i Leaders Global Forum 2020 – 28 & 29 January, London
- d&i Leaders LGBT+ at Work Conference 2020 – 27 February, London
- d&i Leaders Equality Law at Work Conference 2020 – 31 March, London
- d&i Leaders Race at Work Summit 2020 – 5 May, London
- d&i Leaders Women at Work Summit 2020 – 6 May, London
To discuss these opportunities in more detail, please contact Mark Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 8650 4400