Sponsorship opportunities at the d&i Leaders Disability at Work Online Summit 2023
This one-day online event is the perfect opportunity for organisations such as legal advisors; workforce software providers; recruitment specialists; strategic d&i consultants and brands wanting to be associated with d&i, to engage a senior audience actively seeking solutions.
Sponsoring the d&i Leaders Disability at Work Online Summit will allow you to promote and enhance your brand and company portfolio through direct, high profile association. The online summit offers the perfect platform to expand the reach of your workplace diversity, inclusion and employee business solutions and connect with new and existing clients.
200+ diversity, inclusion and HR related professionals attended our sell-out previous event!
Online Event Headline Sponsorship – price on request
- One 10 minute plenary speaking slot, topic subject to approval
- Session speaker to also join the Q&A panel following their speech
- Company logo on the marketing event website homepage and sponsors page, with 100 word company outline and website link
- Company logo on the live online event website (all pages) and on the introduction video sting to every speakers talk and break
- Company logo with weblink to appear on the pdf post event summary report which will be sent to all attendees and made available online
- Company name to appear with website link on all event marketing emails and in at least two twitter and linkedin posts
- Online exhibition booth on live event website – with opportunity to talk live to attendees during breaks, a contact form and chat box for attendees to engage with you and space to display up to two videos and two pieces of content
- 4 attendee passes for staff to attend the online event, manage attendee engagement during breaks, send direct messages to attendees and to watch the event live and access post event recordings
- Digital advert – 600px x 400px digital advert to appear for 4 weeks on the dileaders.com homepage
- Premium 2 month featured listing in our d&i Leaders Supplier Directory
- Opportunity to showcase thought leadership on a D&I related topic with a comment in a d&i Leaders news article
To discuss these and other opportunities to work with d&i Leaders in more detail, please contact Mark Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 8650 4400
Other d&i Leaders events: