Want to be the first to hear about our 2020 summit?
Sign up now to receive information about our latest events.
Our unique one-day agenda features 20+ speakers and a unique CPD accredited programme with on-stage interviews; panel discussions; interactive polling and a choice of deep-dive stream sessions. Attendees leave inspired to make a difference in their own organisation.
Nowhere else will you gain the insight, access to a more senior network of peers and authoritative content to equip you with the actionable insight, inspiration and networking to help you move forward, at speed.
2019 speakers included:
- Caroline Casey, Founder, The Valuable 500
- Kamran Mallick, CEO, Disability Rights UK
- Sumaira Latif, Company Accessibility Leader, Procter & Gamble
- Jenny Lay-Flurrie, Chief Accessibility Officer, Microsoft
- Paulette Cohen, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Barclays
Topics explored included:
- Putting disability firmly on the D&I agenda
- Supporting managers to becoming disability confident
- Building trust and removing barriers to collecting new data
- Workplace adjustments – moving from compliance to productivity and engagement
- Harnessing the power of networks and engaging employees at all levels
- Recruiting and attracting disabled talent
- How assistive technology can create a better workplace for all
Interested in speaking at our 2020 summit?
If you are an in-house d&i leader and would like to be considered as a speaker at our 2020 conference, please email Mark Baker at email@example.com with an outline of what you could share.
Other organisations looking to take part can do so through sponsoring the summit, click here for details.