Let’s Talk About Race
This free online panel discussion from Vercida Consulting explores the issue of racism in the modern workplace.
Video length – 59 minutes
View video in full screen – press the play symbol on the video above and then click the square symbol bottom right, to the right of the YouTube logo.
This online panel discussion around the issue of racism in the modern workplace covers the following themes:
- What do we mean by modern-day racism and how does this play out at work?
- What are race-based micro-inequities and how do these impact BAME communities at work?
- What is White Privilege and why we need White allies to tackle modern-day racism?
- To learn how to move from a ‘colour-blind’ approach to race inclusion to a ‘colour brave’ approach
- Dan Robertson, Director, VERCIDA Consulting
- Fiona Daniel, Co-Founder, Black Leaders Network
- Flora Alphonse, Associate Senior Consultant, VERCIDA Consulting
VERCIDA Consulting, part of VERCIDA Group, have a simple mission: to transform the world of work into inclusive, innovative and high performing environments. With science and psychology underpinning our approach to inclusive management, we assist our global clients to challenge established ways of thinking and doing diversity.
For further information please visit: www.vercidagroup.com/consulting