Cultural Intelligence & Racial Equity
This free online panel discussion recording from Cultural Intelligence Center explores how leading organizations use Cultural Intelligence to address Racial Equity.
Video length – 101 minutes
View video in full screen – hover over the video above and click the arrows symbol bottom right, to the left of the vimeo logo.
- The link between Cultural Intelligence and Racial Equity
- Best practices and strategies for using CQ to address Racial Equity
- Practical advice from CQ and racial equity partners and experts from around the globe
- How one of the largest school districts in the US is using CQ to address racial equity
- How CQ has been used to tackle racial equity in the hospitality industry
- Dr. Sandra Upton, VP of Global Diversity Practice at the CQ Center, shares some high-level insights into racial equity and best practices for organizations to obtain racial equity and succeed in our global economy
- We also take you to the other parts of the world, such as the UK and South Africa, to learn strategies and best practices
- Dr. Sandra Upton, VP, Global Diversity Practice, Cultural Intelligence Center
- Gerry Fernandez, President, Multicultural Food Service and Hospitality Alliance (MFHA), US
- Jennifer Izekor, Executive Director, Above Difference, United Kingdom
- Quinton Pretorius, Director, CQ Africa, South Africa
- Ariss Rider, Director of School, Community, and Partner Engagement, Racial Equity Office, Dallas Independent School District, US
Cultural Intelligence Center
The Cultural Intelligence Center is an innovative, research-based consulting and training organization that draws upon empirical findings to help executives, companies, universities, and government organizations assess and improve cultural intelligence (CQ)—the ability to work effectively with people from different nationalities, ethnicities, age groups, and more.
We provide you with innovative solutions that improve multicultural performance based on rigorous academic research.
For further information please visit: www.culturalq.com